Juno Isles Civic Association is the homeowners association of Juno Isles. Established in the early 1960s and located between U.S. 1 and the Intracoastal waterway in North Palm Beach County, Florida, Juno Isles is a thriving community of over 330 homes.
Tuesday, Dec 1, 2020 7:00 pm | 3 hours | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Online or by phone
Visit the Residents Only page for meeting info.
Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 7:00 pm
701 Ocean Drive, Juno Beach, FL 33408
The annual meeting will be held in person and the church has asked us to follow these guidelines to protect everyone from the spread of COVID-19:
- Maximum capacity for fellowship hall space is 30 people
- Guests should be free from COVID-19 symptoms for at least 3 days prior to the meeting.
- Symptoms include fever of 100.4 °F or higher, dry cough, shortness of breath, chills, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, or muscle aches, or any other symptom identified by the CDC as associated with COVID-19.
- Guests must wear face coverings when meeting and on the property (out of car mask on)
- Maintain social distancing 6-10 feet apart at all times.
Board of Directors Election and Proposed Covenants Amendment
We will be voting to fill 5 seats on the board of directors and on a modest covenant change that delineates a height restriction for vans.
- Ballots can be dropped off at the meeting or mailed to our PO box
- Mail absentee ballots to PO Box 14421, North Palm Beach, FL 33408
- Absentee ballots must be received by 5 PM on Nov. 19
Login to the Residents Only section for online meeting information.
THE BOAT OWNER’S ASSOCIATION
The Juno Isles Boat Owner’s Association is separate from JICA.
The Juno Isles Boat Owner’s Association owns and operates the lift on the canal in Juno Isles. Learn more